I Hope What Happened Last Year Will Not Happen Again This Year - Titas de Bacolod

Friday, December 11, 2015

I Hope What Happened Last Year Will Not Happen Again This Year

Screenshot of Rappler's news item last Jan. 2015
My simple blog post for today :  I hope what happened last year wherein my nephews and nieces got stuck in NAIA will not happen again this year.

I sincerely hope that the occurrences and media attention we've seen the past months on our airports are more than enough to raise red flags to the Philippines' most popular air carrier to beef up on staff due to the holidays.  Otherwise, travelers may once again find their sorry selves in a situation wherein their holiday plans may be messed up due to missed flights and excruciating delays.


If one can recall, no less than Lance Gokongwei had to face our legislators early this year due to the mess-up on December 26, 2014.  The Civil Aeronautics Board asked carrier, Cebu Pacific, to explain a lack of counter personnel that led to some passengers being left behind by their flights on that fateful Friday.

Travelers went berzerk not just with the delays but also the switching of assigned gates which were a great inconvenience to the elderly who had to move the entire length of the airport.




 


---------------------

Follow me on Twitter @TitasdeBacolod
- © Titas de Bacolod 2021